Want to give the gift of time? We have a volunteer opportunity to match your interests and skills!
• Do you like the adrenaline rush of pulling everything together? Consider pitching in with some logistical support and joining one of DePaul’s many special events committees.
• Like to get dressed up for special occasions? Or maybe you have a passion for golf? We are always looking for friendly faces to work registration and drive snack carts for our annual Reach for the Stars Gala or Golf FORE! DePaul Outing.
• Looking to meet other young professionals in your area? Join our new networking group, DePaul School Young Professionals (DSYP) to plan and attend fun social events to help raise awareness about Listening and Spoken Language (LSL) education!
• Need a fun team-building event for co-workers? Form a team for the Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community! Or sponsor an office fundraiser that brings everyone into action! Need a few examples? Organize a dress down day or a supply drive of items from our “wish list!”
• Are you a college student looking for some professional experience? DePaul School offers a wide variety of internship opportunities in our speech, audiology and development departments!
• Maybe you’re handyman or handywoman? The start of summer also begins the start of updates and repairs around the School. If you’re skilled with a paint brush, we might have a job for you!
By lending your time and talents, you are helping us prepare children who are deaf or hard of hearing for success in the hearing and speaking world! Contact Sara Baines-Miller at 412.924.1012 or email@example.com to learn more about how you can make a difference!